Thursday 10 July 2014

this is not a tablecloth



Top- Topshop, Skirt- Primark

You may have noticed that the past couple blog posts have taken place in multiple locations- this particular one is in Tenby. I actually spent three weeks travelling the UK with two of my best friends and we had an absolute blast- as I mentioned in my previous blog post! Tenby was absolutely gorgeous, and the weather that day was smashing! Unfortunately now it has reverted back to coat weather with speckles of rain. -.- Ahh well, you win some, you lose some.

As I am writing this post it 9:15 PM and I am sitting in bed. I work early morning shifts and so I have to get up at despicable times to get to work on time, but I actually really love working morning shifts. Whilst I do get tired at about midday, I feel ever so productive and I love having something to do with my days. I would be bored out of my mind if I wasn't working this summer. I'm trying to pick up as many shifts as possible as a little extra money during the school year doesn't hurt. I'm also trying to save up for a lot of things, but first I need to stop buying clothes and books! I think with my friends visiting I went a little wild with spending and now it is a matter of restraining myself. Already since they left I have bought a dress, two shirts and a pair of shoes! Someone needs to reign me in! 

This outfit is one I absolutely adore, but I didn't feel particularly body confident in it. I feel as if it makes me look a lot larger than I am, but maybe that's just me. 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful skirt!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here

    ReplyDelete