Friday 13 February 2015

so we meet again

It comes as no surprise when I say that I am really bad at keeping up with things. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that like most people, I get a bit caught up in my own life which is why my blog has suffered. However, luckily, I suppose, I don't really have a readership at the moment and so I am able to pop back in and out whenever I so please. However today I had my first ever Creative Writing lecture which was incredibly relaxing and inspiring. First of all, we spent the entire three hours sitting on bean bags, which in itself is a win. However, second of all, my lecturer encouraged everyone to try to write a little bit each day. Now I've always been a writer, I guess you could say, but since I've been at uni and started work, I've spent very little time actually writing, apart from the odd journal entry here and there. So I've decided that as an extra to try and get my creative juices flowing, to come back to this blog and write. 

Now obviously, this is a fashion blog, so I will be writing about clothes and things like that. However, I do also want to add a lifestyle element to it and talk about things that I am doing in my life which may or may not associate with the outfit I show. Now, as I've said before, I am a very private person and so I don't like to get too personal, however I figured that there is nothing wrong with sharing some of my day to day life with you.

I think the reason why I find the upkeep of this blog so difficult is due to the photography aspect of things. Don't get me wrong- I absolutely love taking photos, however I do find taking photos of myself to be very difficult. I do not own a tripod or a high tech camera, and I also do not have a very big room, and so trying to get the perfect photo is difficult and takes a long time to do so. I also do not have the best lighting and so sometimes the photos I take aren't so great... The list goes on. However, I really am going to try my best to post at least once a week, on a Friday.

So, that's it for now! I hope that if anyone is actually reading this that you are doing well, and I will come back at you with a new post next week!

Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment