Sunday 6 July 2014

a patterned bus







Top-Next, Trousers-Next, Shoes- F&F at Tesco, Bag-Primark

So I realise that I have been absent from the blogosphere for quite a while now which I sincerely apologise for. I got extremely busy with school and then I started working and everything blog related got put on the back burner. However, hopefully I am back for good this time! 


I'll also be doing quite a bit of revamping and redesigning with my blog, and you may have noticed that it has gone through several name changes, however I am hoping this one (Mahogany) will stick! I figured that What Would Audrey Wear was slightly too long of a title, and something about it didn't feel quite right to me! 

I saw a lady working in Next wearing this outfit and I immediately knew that I had to have it as she looked so gorgeous in it! The trousers were quite expensive- £35 to be exact, which is usually more than I would be willing to pay for any given item. However, I'd been looking for a pair of polka dotted trousers for a while and the quality was so good I just couldn't pass it up! They were also incredibly comfortable- which is always an added bonus! I'm not usually one for clashing patterns, but something about this outfit works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment